Wednesday, July 6, 2016

"Happy" layout!

Hello everyone, I have a Process post and video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQBVMiWrBKg) today! I drew a lot of inspiration form a great scrapper I found on Instagram, Kraftykat9. Please check her out and tell her I sent ya! (https://www.instagram.com/kraftykat9/)

 I started my using my scan n cut to make 3 rows of butterflies and cutting them out. I kept the inside butterflies to use later. I misted the cut background with Ocean, Sweet Mint and Gold Heidi Swapp ColorShine and Alpine Ice Rose from Lindy's stamp gang. I repeated the process on the butterflies also. I then backed each butterfly cutout with scraps of paper. I backed the scraps with a strip of paper to keep them in place.
  I chose to mount my photo on white, pink and black to help it stand out from the background, added my title (Happy) and placed the matching butterflies around the page, using some foam dots to pop up the wings. Added my journaling and was done.
 It was a quick layout but I really feel like it looks like it took much longer! Thanks for stopping by today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment