Friday, August 4, 2017

Exciting News!!



Hey Scrappy friends, it's been a little while, but I am back to doing my blog thing, at least once a week!! I had a VERY busy July, a VIDEO A DAY, over on my YouTube channel!!! I joined in with my crazy scrappy bestie, Heather (Heather's Crafty Life on YouTube, check her out!!) when she invited me on that wild idea! SO, I did it! 31 videos in 31 days.

Now, for the exciting part!!! One of my layouts, got me the a Guest Design Team spot with STUCK?! SKETCHES!!!!  I will be joining them for the September 1st sketch and to say I'm a little over the moon is a huge understatement!!

The Layout above is the one that I added to the link up party over on there blog. I do love how it came out and have a process video, if anyone is interested!! (https://youtu.be/C2AaTNtFS10)

Thank you guys so much for stopping  by today and I WILL see you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment