Saturday, April 1, 2017




Hello Everyone!! It's May first (April fools!) It's APRIL 1st, and you know what that means!! Time for another Spiegelmom Scraps Sparkler's blog hop!!! I'm so glad you have decided to join us today, we have some amazing talent and inspiration here for you!! 

You should have arrived here from our Amazingly talented leader, Jody!! Her layouts are always so fabulous!!!

Today, I have a really fun and circular layout to share with you! I was inspired to use the circles from the face my daughter is making in the photos! She was just learning to make sounds and surprised herself!

 I started with a piece of American Crafts white cardstock and my Shimmerz sprays in Cotton Candy Spritz and Jeni B Blue Vibez to create splatters. Also added some Gold Heidi Swapp color shine splatters. I like to do this first to avoid splatters where I dont want them at the end!

I added 2 strips of pattern from my scrap box down the left side of the page after the splatters were dry. For my circles, I used my scan n cut to fill my mat with various size circles, and left some solid, some with the centers cut out. I arranged the cut circles on my page in a diagonal from top left to bottom right.

My photos are mounted on light pink cardstock to help them stand out and brighten up them up since the background is so dark. I used foam tape to adhere them, slightly tilted, to the page. Next, I added my title to the left photo, on the bottom corner, using sparkly gold thickers. 

To add more texture and shine to the page, I added some Love You Ton felties to some of the solid circles and Chunky Cork Hearts in the cut out circle centers. A felt and cork heart are next to my title also, to keep them flowing around the page. 

The shimmer and sparkle are from a mix of great sequin mixes from the shop. I used Moonshine Delight, Aqua Marine Dream and the new Rockin Pink Ombre to sprinkle around the page, I added them in groups of 3 or 5 to make sure they were pleasing to my eye. I matted my entire white page onto a pink cardstock mat for a more finished look. Date stamp and Remember This stamped around the right photo finished this layout and I am really happy with it!! 

I hope you will check out the SpiegelMom Scraps shop for some of the wonderful products I used or for any of the other amazing products!! Use LISA15 to recieve 15% off all your shop purchases.

Now, to continue this hop, be sure to head on over to Christy's wonderful blog,https://christysbeautifullife.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/sms-april-blog-hop/ and check out her wonderful project!!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout, Lisa!! Such adorable photos and the fact you were inspired to use circles from her face is so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! So super cute! Love the photos and the circles combined with the cork hearts are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisa this is such a fun layout. I love all the circles!! Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors! Could you post which cardstock you use please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fussy Pink by Bazzil Robin! It's my go to light pink.

      Delete
  5. Amazing layout! The colors are so soft and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa I just love that expression on your daughter's face. Your layout is fun just like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout! I love the circle clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like layering use of circles in the background....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, you layout is so precious....I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the circles! And those pictures are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cute layout. Adorable pictures too.

    ReplyDelete