Monday, June 13, 2016

Hey Guys, I'm back again today, with a Process Video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytTHoYsXqi8) and a layout. I was inspired by a layout by the Mixed Media queen, Missy Whidden. I LOVE the layout I scraplifted and hope I did it justice. I have side by side photos below.

 I first took a piece of dark blue cardstock and gessoed it to resemble a splash. I then took some Shimmers Dazzlerz in Gummy Beary Blue from SpeigelMom Scraps and framed where my photo would be. I also used some Shimmerz Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and used a brush to get the color on the paper. I used just a bit of Creameez in Berry Hot to bring in just a touch of pink.
  I used some Heid Swapp sequin rub ons to make the rest of the splash on the page and addes some sequins and Nuvo Drops in Sherbert Shimmer, White Blizzard and Blue Lagoon (all glitter drops) to bring in a touch of sparkle.
  I added the sparkle paper I backed her photo with (which was some great wrapping paper from Christmas!!!) in a strip at the top to tie it all together (and to get more sparkle on the page!!)  My journaling in on the bottom right corner and I just LOVE the finished product!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment