Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I found myself with a little bit of time to play at my desk this morning, got out my Bella Blvd Illustrate Faith collection... and THIS happened!
(Process video is here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV-tWL2cU_M)
  I drew inspiration from a layout Laura Rumble did on YouTube. It was so pretty I was inspired to use it for these sweet photos I took of my daughter the other day. 
   I started by gessoing my background and used the packaging technique to put some Spun Sugar Distress stain down, and then added some to a Mini Mister to get some spray drops too. 
  After all of my wet stuff was dry, I trimmed all the strips in the back down to the sizes I needed (widest ones are 3.5", then 3" and the vellum is 2.75" wide) I layered them, added a doily and then my photos. I added some strips of washi to the top and bottom, a few wood veneer pieces and enamel hearts. I brushed some Spectrum Sparkle markers over the wood pieces. A few tiny word stickers, journaling and Heidi Shine in Gold and I Really like it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment